Travel-Size Acne Treatment KitRegular price $80.00 Save $-80.00
WHAT IS IT?
This limited-edition Skin by Brownlee & Co. Travel-Size Acne Treatment Kit is the gift of clear, glowing skin while on-the-go!
It's the perfect solution for those looking to fight frequent acne breakouts with the power of science and proper skin care. Designed by our experts to penetrate pores, kill bacteria and calm irritation, each step in this set helps dramatically improve your skin's tone and texture for a more radiant, clear complexion.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Recommended for all skin types. Acne friendly!
Skin by Brownlee & Co. Travel-Size Acne Treatment Kit Includes:
- Balancing Face Cleanser to gently remove toxins, dirt, grime and makeup.
- Blemish Chaser 5.0 to target infected pores and zap zits overnight.
- HydraBalance Moisturizer to add essential hydration — without clogging your pores.
- PBS UV Shield Sunscreen to protect against the damaging effects of UV radiation exposure and prevent the darkening of spots.
Balancing Face Cleanser
- Place 1-2 pumps onto wet hands and work into a lather.
- Massage onto face, rinse well and pat dry.
- Use twice a day, morning and night.
- Follow with preferred toner, treatment and moisturizer.
Blemish Chaser 5.0
- Apply an even pea-size amount to dry, clean skin.
- Can be used as an all-over treatment, depending on the severity of your acne.
- Use every other night after cleansing and toning your skin.
- Leave on for 30 minutes, rinse off and follow with moisturizer.
- Apply an even dime-size amount to clean, dry face and neck.
- Use morning and night after cleansing and treating your skin.
- Follow with PBS UV Shield Sunscreen in the morning.
PBS UV Shield Sunscreen
- Apply an even, dime-size amount to clean, dry face and neck.
- Use once a day during the morning after cleansing, toning, treating and moisturizing the skin.
SKIN CARE TIPS:
Make sure to avoid the eye area, smile lines and corners of the mouth when using Blemish Chaser 5.0. Avoid using if there's a known benzoyl peroxide allergy. Avoid mixing with products that contain Vitamin C, glycolic acid or salicylic acid.