WHAT IS IT?
Relieve clogged pores with the power of our favorite exfoliator: glycolic acid. The Glycolic Acid Gel Serum was expert designed to resurface your skin's texture for a clearer, brighter complexion use after use!
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Recommended for acne-prone skin. Not recommended for ultra-sensitive skin types or those who have a known glycolic acid allergy.
- Clears pores and helps control oiliness.
- Brightens hyperpigmentation.
- Promotes skin cell turnover for a clear, healthier-looking complexion.
Glycolic Acid: An alpha hydroxyl acid that helps the skin shed dead cells, while supporting cell turnover and refining texture.
Ascorbic Acid: A derivative of Vitamin C to reduce signs of aging and brighten the skin.
- Apply an even pea-size amount to clean skin where acne lesions are present.
- Rub in completely and allow to penetrate the skin a few minutes before layering products.
- Can be used as an all-over treatment, depending on the severity of your acne.
- Use at night after cleansing and toning your skin.
- Follow with your preferred moisturizer.
SKIN CARE TIPS:
Do not use on broken skin or open wounds. To start, use every other evening. Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and wear PBS UV Shield Sunscreen when using this product. Avoid mixing with products that contain Vitamin C, benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid.
Want to stay in the loop all things Pure? Join our mailing list today and receive 15% off your first purchase. Check your inbox for your promo code!