WHAT IS IT?
Speed up the process of fighting hyperpigmentation with the HydraMandelic 10 Serum. An exfoliant, it whisks away dead cells to unveil a brighter, more even complexion all while protecting your skin against further damage.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Recommended for acne-prone skin. Not recommended for ultra-sensitive skin types or those who have a known mandelic acid or lactic acid allergy.
- Exfoliates dead skin cells.
- Brightens and smooths the skin for a more youthful complexion.
- Helps safeguard the skin against further damage, including hyperpigmentation.
Mandelic Acid: An exfoliating alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that removes dead skin cells, lightens hyperpigmentation and softens the appearance of fine lines.
Lactic Acid: An exfoliating alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that kills bacteria, lessons acne and increase skin cell turnover.
Niacinamide: Also known as Vitamin B3, helps fight and protect the skin against further damage.
- Apply an even pea-size amount to clean, dry skin.
- Use every other day after cleansing and toning your skin.
- Rub in completely, and allow the product to penetrate the skin for a few minutes before layering your next serum.
- Follow with your preferred moisturizer and PBS UV Shield Sunscreen (mornings).
SKIN CARE TIPS:
Do not use on broken skin or open wounds. Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and wear PBS UV Shield Sunscreen when using this product.
To prevent any unlikely irritation, we recommend starting with the HydraMandelic 5.0 Serum before gradually working your way up to HydraMandelic 10 Serum. If irritation occurs, reduce frequency of application to every other evening for 30 minutes at a time.
Make sure to avoid the eye area, smile lines and corners of the mouth.
Want to stay in the loop all things Pure? Join our mailing list today and receive 15% off your first purchase. Check your inbox for your promo code!