PBS UV Shield SunscreenRegular price $25.00 Save $-25.00
WHAT IS IT?
The first rule of skin care? Wear sunscreen daily — no matter how much time you'll be spending in the sun. Not only does our oil-free PBS UV Shield Sunscreen offer broadband protection against sunburn and photo-damage, it's your first defense against the re-darkening of post-acne spots and hyperpigmentation.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Recommended for all skin types. Acne and eczema friendly!
- Acts as a shield against harmful UVA and UVB radiation from the sun.
- Blocks sunburn, photo-damage and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Hydrates and moisturizes the skin without clogging pores.
Titanium Dioxide & Zinc Oxide: Mineral broad-spectrum SPF ingredients used to protect against skin-damaging, UVA/UVB radiation.
Aloe Vera: Hydrating plant botanical known for its soothing properties and antioxidant qualities.
Allantoin: A super ingredient that reduces inflammation and prevents against free radical damage.
- Emulsify sunscreen in between finger tips before applying to face.
- Apply an even, dime-size amount to clean, dry face and neck.
- Use once a day during the morning.
SKIN CARE TIP:
Sunscreen is your skin care BFF! Make sure to wear our PBS UV Shield daily to prevent the re-darkening of post-acne spots and hyperpigmentation!
KojiBright SerumRegular price $45.00 Save $-45.00
WHAT IS IT?
Achieve a more radiant, even complexion with PBSB's #1 defense against post-acne dark marks and hyperpigmentation: our KojiBright Serum. Expert formulated with three exfoliants and hydroquinone, consider it a must-have in your Pure Beauty Glow skin care routine.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Recommended for acne-prone skin. Not recommended for ultra-sensitive skin types or those who have a known glycolic acid, lactic acid or kojic acid allergy.
- Brightens and gradually fades dark spots.
- Enhances and smooths skin texture.
- Promotes a more radiant, even skin tone with daily use.
Kojic Acid: A naturally-derived, skin-brightening ingredient that corrects uneven skin tones.
Glycolic Acid: An alpha hydroxyl acid that helps the skin shed dead cells, while supporting cell turnover and refining texture.
Lactic Acid: An exfoliating alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that kills bacteria, lessons acne and increase skin cell turnover.
Hydroquinone: One of the best ingredients for fading uneven skin tone.
- Apply an even pea-size amount to clean, dry skin.
- Use every other evening after cleansing and toning your skin.
- Rub in completely, and allow the product to penetrate the skin for a few minutes before layering your next serum.
- Follow with your preferred moisturizer and PBS UV Shield Sunscreen (mornings).
SKIN CARE TIPS:
Do not use on broken skin or open wounds. To start, it's recommended that you use this product every other day.
Rub in completely, and allow the product to penetrate the skin for a few minutes before layering your next serum or moisturizer.
Avoid mixing with products that contain benzoyl peroxide.
Sunscreen is your skin care BFF! Make sure to wear our PBS UV Shield with this product to prevent the re-darkening of post-acne spots and hyperpigmentation!
Want to stay in the loop all things Pure? Join our mailing list today and receive 15% off your first purchase. Check your inbox for your promo code!